This coffee and tea brewer is an new contemporary design just introduced by Northwest Glass Designs. The frame is made of black wood. The glass is produced by Yama Glass and has the same fine quality as all of the Yama coffee and tea makers, made in Taiwan. This is so easy to use. Just put the coffee or tea into the medium glass beaker, add ice water to the top and set the brass fitting for the desired drip time. (3-4 hour drip cycle is recommended) The capacity is 32-ounce. For coffee we recommend a fine grind, for tea we like rose buds and fine black and green tea varieties.
- Great design and beautiful on any table
- Produces an acid free coffee
- Keep refrigerated for up to 7 days and reheat
- Permanent ceramic filter.Heat resistant
- Great for coffee and tea . Dishwasher safe