Brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with the KRUPS Savoy EC314050 programmable coffee maker. Its easy-to-read LCD screen and intuitive rotating knob allow for effortless brew-strength and keep-warm adjustments or for setting the timer. You can wake up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee or have a fresh pot ready and waiting when you are entertaining. The coffee maker’s bold function produces a richer, more full-bodied taste, while its special small-batch setting ensures maximum flavor and aroma when brewing just 1 to 4 cups. Even more, dual program settings allow for separate weekday and weekend auto-on start times, so you can set a later brewing time on a Saturday for example. Thoughtfully designed, the coffee maker also provides a pause-and-serve function for sneaking a quick cup mid-brew, and it offers three preset adjustable warming-plate temperatures for keeping brewed coffee perfectly heated for up to four hours. A glass carafe comes included, complete with a generous stay-cool handle for graceful serving. Other highlights include a front-facing water-level display, a clean function that reminds you when to descale, a gold-tone filter (no paper filters necessary), and a water-filtration system that helps create delicious coffee served at an optimal 180 degrees F. Attractively housed in brushed stainless-steel with black accents, the KRUPS Savoy coffee maker makes it easy to brew hot, robust, flavorful coffee every time. Get ready to savor your day.
- 12-cup programmable coffee maker with easy-to-read LCD screen and intuitive rotating knob
- Timer for wake-up coffee; dual program settings allow for separate weekday and weekend auto-on start times
- Adjustable brew strength; bold function for fuller bodied taste; 1- to 4-cup small-batch setting for maximum flavor
- Coffee extraction temperature at an optimal 180 degrees F; brew-pause function; keep-warm mode
- Glass carafe and gold-tone filter included; measures 9.6 by 12.2 by 15.9 inches