A Slim and Sleek Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker, the Keurig K250 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. With a strength control setting for a bolder brew, and multiple K-Cup, K-Mug, and K-Carafe pod brew sizes, you can customize your settings to get your perfect cup. Plus, an easy-to-use touch screen makes your brewing experience stress free. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K250 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a variety of fun colors to complement any décor, and also compatible with the Keurig Plus Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
- K-Cup Pod brew sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10 oz
- K-Mug Pod brew sizes: 12, 14, 16 oz
- K-Carafe Pod brew sizes: 22, 26, 30 oz
- 40oz water reservoir is located behind the brewer to help save space
- Strength control means you can brew your way – strong or regular – to suit your taste
- Touch screen makes it easy to adjust settings
- K-Carafe pods are new pods developed specifically for use in the Keurig 2.0 system. These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee. Like our K-Cup and Vue pods, the number of ounces (or grams) in each carafe pod varies depending on the beverage. Even among single cup coffee pods, volumes vary depending on the coffee’s roast level, grind, and formulation for optimal brewing.