Pren diamo un caffé…let’s get a coffee!
Espresso capsules from Cafés Granell bring a taste of the Mediterranean right to your kitchen. These convenient pods are compatible with all Nespresso® Original Line Machines, including those made by De’Longhi, Kitchen Aid, and Citriz. (Capsules are NOT suitable for use with Nespresso® VerturoLine machines).
Coffee roasters since 1940, Cafés Granell combines traditional methods and modern technologies to produce the highest quality coffees. Using only the finest Arabica and Robusto beans cultivated from farms around the globe, the company employs strict quality controls to ensure a perfect “tazzo” of espresso. After selecting those beans with the best flavor and aroma, they are meticulously roasted to perfection and ground to a precise point – essential for a great cup of espresso.
Available in both Classic and Intense varieties, the pods are sealed with aluminum caps that keep the contents fresh. Classic offers a stronger flavor with plenty of body and flavor, whereas Intense provides a milder, less acidic cup of coffee with a hint of woodiness.
Cafés Granell uses an integrated system of quality control and environmental management that is ISO compliant. These capsules are 100% fully recyclable and are BPA-free.
A full-bodied, crema-rich cup of espresso doesn’t have to be expensive. Try Cafés Granell Nespresso® compatible pods today, and enjoy the flavor of your favorite café right at home. With 20 espresso pods to a pack, you’re assured of always having the freshest cup of coffee right at your fingertips.
- Suitable for all Nespresso® OriginalLine Coffee Machines – Cafés Granell pods are fully compatible with Lattissima, Pixie, Citiz, Inissia, Essenza, U, and Kitchen Aid models.
- A Taste of Spain – This authentic espresso is freshly roasted and precision ground in small batches along the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Smooth and well-balanced – Cafés Granell chooses only premium Arabica and Robusto beans, inspected for flavor and aroma, ensuring a perfect cup of espresso time after time.
- Classic or Intense – Choose Classic for a strong cup with a lot of body and flavor. Choose Intense for a mild, aromatic cup with low acidity.
- Brand-name quality at a value price – Cafés Granell has been roasting, packaging, and distributing coffee since 1940. These pods offer superior taste and quality, and are more economical than Nespresso® brand capsules.